High School Girls,
Apply to Girls Who Code’s Virtual Summer Immersion Program (SIP) for an unforgettable summer experience! During this FREE 2-week virtual program, you'll learn the computer science skills you need to make an impact, get an inside look into the tech field, and join a supportive lifelong sisterhood — all while being virtually hosted by influential companies, like Twitter, AT&T, Bank of America, Walmart, and more.
Current 9th -11th grade girls and non-binary students are eligible to apply. SIP is 100% free and need-based stipends of up to $300 are available for those who qualify. Low tech? No tech? No problem! Girls Who Code is there to support you!
Apply now! The early acceptance deadline is mid-February, and the final acceptance deadline will be in mid-March.
As a reminder, Girls Who Code’s Virtual Summer Immersion Program:
- Is for current 9th-11th grade girls and non-binary students of any skill level (from complete beginners to AP CS students)
- Is run virtually for 2 weeks, with staggered rounds in the summer to meet your students’ schedule needs
- Is completely free, with need-based stipends, computers, and internet access provided to those who qualify
- Teaches students Computer Science with a focus on activism, sisterhood & community, and building life skills like bravery and resilience
- Is hosted by our Corporate Partner Sponsors who lead virtual panel discussions and networking events with inspiring female entrepreneurs