Lunch Money Refund Requests

LPS Families,

If your student or senior is not returning for the 2021-2022 school year and you have money on their lunch account, you can request a refund with our Child Nutrition team. If you have another student that will attend LPS next year, you can also transfer funds.

To start this process, please call 580-355-1150, option 1 or go by the Child Nutrition Office, 102 E. Gore Blvd. You can also go by your student’s school and fill out a refund slip.

Forms are due to the Child Nutrition Office by May 17, 2021. 

-Lawton Public Schools